Thank you for contacting the LMU Office of the President. President Snyder welcomes invitations to attend events and opportunities to represent the university. Please review the checklist below and complete the appropriate form so we may assist you.
Option One: Presidential Calendar Request
for events, meetings, and/or speaking engagements
- If your request is for President Snyder to attend an event, meeting, and/or speaking engagement, please obtain preapproval prior to submitting your request:
- Students, please contact the Student Affairs Dean's Office for preapproval.
- Faculty, please contact your Dean's Office to initiate your request. Your Dean's Office will coordinate with the Provost's Office for preapproval.
- Staff, please contact your respective Cabinet member for preapproval.
- Alumni, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations for preapproval.
- Once preapproved, please complete a Presidential Calendar Request and submit it at least 20 business days prior to the event.
- Please note: form submission is not a confirmation. A staff member from the LMU Office of the President will confirm the status of your request by email 3-5 business days following your submission.
Option Two: Presidential Communications Request
for presidential quotes, statements, letters, video appearances, interviews, and/or social media posts
- LMU Marketing and Communications handles requests for presidential quotes, statements, letters, endorsements (advocacy requests), video appearances, interviews, and/or social media posts. Please complete a Presidential Communications Request.
- To reach our Public Relations Office, please call 310.258.INFO. If you are a member of the press and/or a reporter, please visit Media Resources.